Valve has unexpectedly released the Dota 2 The International Swag Bag, giving away a free Arcana and much more. Apart from the Arcana, players will also be able to redeem a level 1 TI 11 Battle Pass as well as a month of Dota Plus for absolutely free.
In order to be able to redeem the following, a player must have played at least 10 Dota 2 games during this year’s Battle Pass Season. For those who have not fulfilled that requirement, don’t fret – players will be able to redeem the Swag Bag all the way until the end of the season in January.
So What About That Dota 2 Free Arcana?
As all Dota 2 players know, Arcana’s are one of the game’s most valuable and rarest items. Dota 2 players will be able to redeem a Free Arcana of their choosing from the ones available in the marketplace. That means that past and current Battle Pass Arcanas like the ones for Wisp, Wraith King, or Windranger are not redeemable. Also, keep in mind that the Arcana you end up choosing will not be tradeable or marketable.
The following Arcanas are redeemable through the Swag Bag:
- Lina’s Fiery Soul of the Slayer
- Legion Commander’s Blades of Voth Domosh
- Terrorblade’s Fractal Horns of Inner Abysm
- Techies’ Swine of the Sunken Galley Bundle
- Shadow Fiend’s Demon Eater
- Phantom Assassin’s Manifold Paradox
- Crystal Maiden’s Frost Avalanche
- Zeus’s Tempest Helm of the Thundergod Bundle
- Monkey King’s Great Sage’s Reckoning
- Juggernaut’s Bladeform Legacy
- Pudge’s Feast of Abscession
- Rubick’s The Magus Cypher
- Ogre Magi’s Flockheart’s Gamble
Free Battle Pass & Dota Plus You Say?
While it’s safe to say that The International 2022 Battle Pass has both underwhelmed and underperformed, Valve has redeemed itself by giving it out to the player base. With the Battle Pass, Dota 2 players will be able to enjoy the festivities, especially Frostvious when Part II hits the deck. Players who already bought the Battle Pass prior to the Swag Bag’s release will be able to redeem 24 levels instead.
As per the free Dota Plus, it’s definitely more than a welcome bonus. Nowadays, Dota Plus has become one of Valve’s biggest assets in Dota 2 as no one can deny the amount of help it brings to the average player.