Pick the deal and spin the wheel!
In this section we are going to explore the world of Free Spins Bonuses and narrow it down for you.
What are Free Spins? How do they work? What deals are best? Scroll down to find out and much more!
+125 Free Spins
Introduction to Free Spins
Free spins are an excellent opportunity for players to earn money without any initial investment. Many online bookmakers offer free spins bonuses to both new and existing customers. These bonuses allow players to spin the reels on popular slot games for free.
Online bookmakers typically offer free spins to players who haven’t made a deposit yet, or as part of a welcome bonus package. Players can commonly find offers of 20 free spin, but sometimes they may receive even more, such as 50 free spin, as part of a generous welcome bonus.
What Are Free Spins?
As the name implies, free spins are promotional offers in online casinos which allow players to place bets on casino games, without paying for it. In other words, a free spin bonus allows you to spin the reel for free!
While some offers come in the terms of no deposit bonuses, others come as a part of deposit bonus packages. Either way, you always have a chance to win money with your free spin, but you cannot lose it.
Lots of casinos will offer this bonus to attract new customers, but will also give them out to existing customers as a reward for certain actions. These actions can include following them on social media, referring a friend, being signed up for a year, etc.
How Do Free Spins Work?
The rules of free spin can vary based on the online casino you’re visiting, but they are generally similar and easy to understand. Once you’ve claimed your bonus, you start spinning the reels until the spins are depleted. Simply load a game that you’ve claimed spins for and start playing!
Some offers won’t require you to deposit any money before you can claim your spins. Others will reward you with a certain number of spins only after you’ve deposited money into the online casino.
Additionally, the number of spins you get will also depend on the casino and the promotional offer. It comes as no surprise that you are likely to be offered more spins from bonuses in which you deposit the real money. Therefore, it’s important to know how to differentiate between these types.
Let’s take a look at some of them.
Types Of Free Spins
There are many different types of free spins in online casinos. For the most part, they come as no deposit bonuses for new players, or as promotional offers for old players. You will likely encounter some of the following types of free spins bonuses in your experience playing casino games:
To claim a deposit bonus with free spin, players must sign up and deposit more than the minimum. These offers typically give many more free spin than others. And, usually the wagering requirements are less strict.
As the name suggests, no deposit free spin allow players to try out new slots or casinos without risking their money. Casinos normally ask you to fund your account first before you can unlock free spin, but that’s not the case with the no deposit bonuses. Basically, you can redeem your free spin without making the first deposit. Note that casinos typically offer these bonuses on their most popular slot games. Additionally, the number of free spin tend to be smaller than what’s available in deposit bonus offers. If you’re new to online gambling or still uncertain, the no deposit bonus is a great option to try out.
Probably the best of them all, no wager bonuses allow players to withdraw their winnings without having to go through any wagering requirements or limitations! Yes, you can cash out any money you’ve won through this bonus right away if you want. Unfortunately, no wager offers are not that common, as they are still relatively new and are only available on several casino games. The number of free spins you get through this bonus is also smaller when compared to other bonuses. Nevertheless, you should not miss the chance to claim this offer when you see it. It’s pretty straight-forward and without any tricky rules to worry about.
As you can see, each type of promotional offer has its own set of benefits and drawbacks. Keep in mind that this list is not exhaustive and you may encounter other types of free spins that are not mentioned here.
Few Tips for Free Spins
All that glitters is not gold, and this is especially the case when it comes to online gambling. If the offer sounds too good to be true, double check the terms and conditions before you decide to risk your money.
Some of the most common requirements include:
Calculating Wagering Requirements
- To illustrate, consider an example where you register with an online casino and receive 10 free spins. If you win £20 from those spins and the wagering requirement is 10 times the winnings, you can calculate the wagering requirement as follows: 20 * 10 = £200
- Wagering Requirements: More often than not, players will have to wager their winnings before they can withdraw their money. For example, if you win $10 and the wagering requirement is x40, this means that you will have to wager $400 in that slot machine to withdraw it. Some offers don’t have this requirement, like previously mentioned no wager bonus.
- Allowed Slots: Do not forget to read the fine print before using your spins on the wrong slots! The casino will specify on which titles you may use your spins, so don’t miss out on any potential winnings.
- Time Limits: Another common requirement is the time limit. You must use your free spins within a specific time period, otherwise they will expire and won’t be valid.
- Bet Size: In order to avoid cheating and to ensure a fair play, online casinos will always specify the maximum bet size players are allowed to place.
Despite all these requirements, free spin remains one of the most desired bonuses when it comes to online casinos. Not only can you use them to test a specific casino game, but with good strategy and with a little bit of luck, you can also win free money!
Looking for an online casino? We make sure to always keep an updated list with some of the best real money online casinos out there, as well as crypto casinos. Our staff personally signs up and tests a casino to provide you with a full-player experience review.
Frequently Asked Questions on Free Spins
Can I use my no deposit free spins bonus on any game?
- No, you cannot use your free spins on any game.
- Free spins bonuses come with several eligible games, pre-selected by the casino. You must stick to these games or else forfeit your bonus.
How to exchange free spins for real funds?
- No deposit free spins are not exchangeable for real money. However, if you complete the associated wagering requirement, you can convert your free spin winnings to real money that you can withdraw.
Can I win real money playing free spins?
- Yes, you can win real money using no deposit-free spins. Before you can withdraw your winnings, you will have to fulfill the terms and conditions of your bonus.
What are no deposit bonus codes?
- No deposit bonus codes are a unique sequence of numbers and/or letters that allow you to redeem a no deposit bonus. If your bonus requires a bonus code, you will find it on our site, within our description of the bonus.
Are free spins worth something?
- Free spins are not always worth it. Ultimately, it depends on what you want from a casino. If you want to get straight to winning real money, then free spin bonuses are not for you.
- Alternatively, if you do not mind having to fulfill terms and conditions, or you simply want to try out a new game or explore a new casino, then free spins are the best way to do it.
What are no deposit-free spins?
- No deposit free spins are a type of casino bonus that you can claim for free. To be eligible, you must sign up to a new casino, i.e., a casino you don’t have an account with.
- You will then receive several free spins on one, or occasionally several, selected slot(s).